CALL FOR VOLUNTEER!
We are looking for ONE FEMALE volunteer (due to gender equality) for
the European Solidarity Corps six person project
From 1st April 2021 to 30th September 2021
We strongly believe that hosting volunteers is a major opportunity for both staff members and the local community. Working with foreign volunteers may be extremely developing and educating as well as hugely interesting and inspiring. By cooperation with foreign volunteers we can learn how to look at the things we do, from other, totally new perspective. Hosting volunteers may be also a great opportunity for our regular attenders and the local community to draw knowledge of a foreign culture and art. It is also a chance to expand our audience and attract more people to visit our institution.
Poland, Cracow - Cultural Club Wola
More about us: Facebook
What are the topics ?
At Klub Kultury Wola, we deal with the management of culture and art:
- inventing, planning and coordinating cultural events on a local and municipal scale (exhibitions, concerts, industry events, artistic competitions)
- we share knowledge regarding culture management and new media
- we create multimedia: promotional films, meetings and online webinars
- we create graphics, posters, infographics
- we share knowledge about design and ux
- we take care of our place, both its appearance and the common atmosphere
- we are open to your own ideas, actions, e.g. conducting your own educational or cultural activities
- we contact other cultural institutions, undertake cooperation, negotiate terms of cooperation
Do you need more information ?
Get our INFOPACK
Are you up for a challenge?
Contact details of the coordinating organisation:
Cultural Center “Dworek Bialopradnicki”
PIC number: 946718449
Tel.: +48 12 429 90 52
Mobile.: +48 669 882 229
Papiernicza 2, 31-221 Kraków
Our EVS e-mail: email@example.com
To take part in the recruitment process of our EVS project you will have to do the following steps:
- Send a carefully prepared Curriculum Vitae and send it to contact person via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fulfill our EVS Application Form which you can find and download by clicking on this link. The fulfilled application should be send on our e-mail: email@example.com as well.
- Short-listed candidates will be asked to participate in arranged Skype interview.